Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back after a long time...

Wow! Its been quite a while.

This will need some updating then... =)

Quite recently I began practising drawing again. Its still not so great. But then, I gotta start some where...

Here they are!



It all began with this.






This one, above, turned out so horrible. Was a terrible attempt to get the 3/4th face, head tilted back.


Then this beauty happened. Am not being immodest. But I am quite surprised at how it turned out. Noooooooot! hehehhe!


This guy had hair, but Hair being the toughest part of a character, wasn't quite working out.
So I forgave myself for it and left the character with a bald head.


Now, this one is a quick sketch on a post-it.. I do not know why the random ones turn out much better than some work that i try to work on patiently. Anywho, this one is sitting pretty at my desk, at work.


Thank you reader! Please do visit again!

1 comment: